Tried a New Hairspray

Upon a recommendation, I decided to try a new hairspray from the Sebastian line. Okay, I actually tried two new hairsprays!

So often in this East Coast humidity I'll style my hair just how I like it and walk outside just for all my curls to straighten out more than if I had slept on them. No bueno! We were having a family photo shoot on the beach and I really needed my hair to withstand the humidity and any added moisture from ocean spray. So after styling it with the normal products I used Sebastian Shaper Plus. It even says right on the bottle "with humidity resistance."


We haven't gotten the pics back from the photographers yet, but here's a snapshot of us eating ice cream from that night. My hair was still curled!! Hallelujah! 


Another day I tried Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity. 



It was great to use as styling agent, I'd spray it on before curling sections of hair and just like the bottle says it's "brushable." I loved how it didn't make my curls crunchy, but really soft and natural looking. 


1 comment:

  1. I will be buying these TOMORROW. I'm back in North Carolina and the humidity is making me a crazy, lion-esque frizzball!! Thanks for the tip, Shels!

    ReplyDelete